Friday, July 30, 2010

Need help choosing a shampoo&conditioner?

I have thick,course,curly hair and I get it colored every 10-12 weeks.I am going crazy trying too find a shampoo%26amp;conditioner! I have tried all kinds and find I don't like them and there they sit.Salon shampoos are a little pricey but if you have a brand and swear by it I'll give it a try.Need help choosing a shampoo%26amp;conditioner?
back in the day (lol) I used to perm and color my hair and I always used Nexxus Humectress. It kept my curls soft w/out making them droopy and my hair never got that straw look you can get with over processed curly hair.


It's worth a try and it smells great.Need help choosing a shampoo%26amp;conditioner?
I use Matrix Biolage shampoo and conditioner and LOVE it! They have it for color care too. It's a little pricey, but i totally think it's worth it!
oh my gosh....me too i use pantene color protectant. it works for thick colored hair! it works great for me!!!
dove advanced color care reall works it moisturizes and restores you hair and its only like 3 dollars it really works =]
I know salon products can be pricey but the truth is if you want your hair to look and feel good then you have to buy the good stuff. You may want to try a leave in conditioner . rusk makes a good one called smoother. Try it you wont be sorry. As for a shampoo and conditioner try the calm shampoo and conditioner by rusk its good for your hair.
Pantene pro-v has shampoos%26amp;conditioners for different hair types and the one I use for my hair type works reeeeaaally well. Hope it helps. (if that doesn't work you might want to use L'oreal Vive. It depends, that might work better for your hair)
Sunsilk in the purple bottle.. i swear it is so good, I use it all the time and also have hair like yours. Also try the 24/7 Creme in the purple bottle also, give it a try you will not regret it.
I like the nexxus retexxture pomade Its great for corse, curly hair. It makes it look like spun silk, Here is a link to read up on it


also nexxus assure shampoo, it adds incredible shine
I would use ausi (sorry dont know how to spell it) it will make your hair feel awsome! I use it all the time and i dye my hair way more then you do my hair grows sooo fast
bio silk. It is a salon shampoo that is not too expensive. Its about 20 for both shampoo and conditioner. It will leave your hair very soft yet your hair wont flop. Plus it smells better than any shampoo I have ever smelt. They also have some frizzy balm, which I also use to straighten my hair when its wet or dry.
cheap one
try to buy shampoo for color treated hair and/or curly hair. pantene and herbal essences have a good line. so does loreal paris for color treated hair. head and shoulders works great for making your hair really soft and shiny.
I like Aussie-(The purple bottles) they have all different shampoos and I'm sure there's one for you. It's an excellant brand that works wonders for your hair and it's not expensive at all!!
I have the same exact hair type as yours.


I use Mane n' Tail.


It's a horse shampoo, but it works incredible


for human hair.


It cost's around 10 dollars.


You can find it wherever they sell hair products.
speak to your colorist. if you afford the dye job, you can certainly afford to treat your hair with a good product. ask about Pureology.
garnier fructis sleek and shine





i love this shampoo!!





i also have thick curly, dyed medium brown hair. and i use this shampoo becuz it eliminates frizz in your hair really well.





i straighten my hair all the time, but when i got this shampoo i wear it naturally curly alot becuz my hair doesnt look like a frizz ball.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment