Friday, July 23, 2010

Whats the best product of the herbal essences shampoo and conditioner collection?

i used to love the anti-frizz one.Whats the best product of the herbal essences shampoo and conditioner collection?
depends what look you are trying to get and your hair type .Whats the best product of the herbal essences shampoo and conditioner collection?
I have almost tried them all


1. Body Envy: Did not like it. Left my hair too tangled but smelled awesome.


2. Drama Clean: Great basic line for normal hair.


3. Hello Hydration: One of my favs. Smelled awesome and really leaves hair soft.


4. Break's Over: Great line for long hair. Left my hair tangle free but does build up over time.


None of Your Frizziness: same as Break's Over.


Dangerously Straight: Works very much like Pantene. I think they copied.


Degunkify: Did not like the tingling but gets hair super clean.


Color Me happy: hated it. Drying and smells horrible.





These are all the ones I've tried. I liked Hello Hydration the best overall.
  • mascara makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment