Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner? Where do you buy it?

I like the new herbal essences, especially the blue one, which is called 'Hello Hydration'. I buy them at CVS.What is the best shampoo and conditioner? Where do you buy it?
sauve at walmartWhat is the best shampoo and conditioner? Where do you buy it?
I like the garnier fructis long and strong. I've been using it since it came out and it makes my hair soft without leaving that oily feeling that some conditioners leave. I buy it at Wal-Mart.
TIGI or Loreal Professional.


I buy from Ebay or hairdresser. They both work out the same price in the long run
It depends on your hairtype. You can get many high end shampos at http://www.sephora.com I have used Fredriqe Fekki
The best shampoo is matrix.





matrix.com
I like Head and Shoulders on both..you can buy at any grocery store or walmart and target
i use herbal essences and i buy it at my local kroger or rite aid or etc. good luck finding the right one
suave or white rain the getto dollar stores
Bumble %26amp; Bumble is the best. you can get it at any hair salon
I love biolage. you can buy it at salons
It depends on your hair type. Avon has a really good line for all types of hair and Pantene does fairly well also. One thing that you want to keep in mind is that you should use a different shampoo about once a month to keep the buildup off your hair. (Read that as keeping your shampoo working at it's peak)
I think Dove is the best to me and you can buy it about anywhere.
it depends on your hair type but i recommend loreal vive pro. i use it and i get compliments on my hair all the time.
I like Loreal vive which you can get at any drug mart. A pricier pick would be frederick fekkai glossing shampoo and conditioner (it has a nice smell and leaves my hair frizz free and shiny but is expensive)
I like pantene Ice Shine because my hair is dry and it's the only thing that helps. You can get it anywhere all drug stores have it.
Trader Joe's nourish spa shampoo %26amp; conditioner works great and it's all natural, it doesn't contain laurel/laureth sulfates that most shampoo and conditioners have like, loreal, pantene, garnier nutris or John Fredia. Get it at any Trader Joe's.
I like Dove brand shampoo's and Conditoners, but another really good one is Neutrogena, it's especially good for all kinds of people with sensitive skin or particular problems. Both these kinds can be found in a supermarket or at drug store. Just about anywhere. Dove is pretty cheap as $$ goes and Neutrogena is a bit more expensive but it's still very affordable.





I know some products have had an adverse reaction on me, like Garnier Nuctrisse stuff. It made my head itch like crazy and I broke out with little red dots. It was not pretty! So I try and stick with neutral, skin-friendly products.
Pantene (I like 2 -1 but its all gud) wal mart, people say sunsilk is really gud too.
Head and Shoulders iis good, even iif you don't have dandruff. Panteen iis also good, theiir condtiioner iis the only stuff that works for me!
Dove !!is the best because it is all natural has nothing to damage your hair.Walmart sales it ,it cost 4.44 for each one.I have been using it for a year now and my hair stays soft .I have tried alot of different types and had to find something that would not dry my hair out.
I defiantely reccomend Pantine Restoritives. Its the best. You can get it from Walmart, Safeway, London Drugs, etc.
Your top quality products would be Redken and Joico. You can purchase these at a salon, but make sure you buy the duo set, this will make your purchase much cheaper than buying them separate.





If you get a response to purchase pantene, don't do it. You can wax your kitchen floor with their products.

1 comment:

Post a Comment