Friday, July 30, 2010

Nicky clarke smooth it over shampoo and conditioner?

has anyone used this was it good? I want a straightening shampoo and conditioner so far have tried pantene, sunsilk, and am getting bored of trying to find a good one?Nicky clarke smooth it over shampoo and conditioner?
Hi I use Redken Smooth Down range, its fantastic, I have afro -caribbean hair, and it's worked wonders for me.





http://www.hqhair.com/code/products.asp?鈥?/a>





This range is a little more expensive, however well worth the results, you can sometimes find these in mini size kits, or trial size versions. and you can often get some bargains on eBayNicky clarke smooth it over shampoo and conditioner?
I love the Nicky Clarke range. It's brilliant. I wonder what I did without it (I have wavy hair). The red carpet range wax and smoother is fantastic. It costs a bit more but it really is worth it - plus you can find it in Superdrug and don't have to buy it from a salon.
I use Frizz Ease smooth.


My hair was really really dry but after using that its great its nice and smooth, straight and shiny.


It's so good that I now don't need the conditioner I only use the shampoo and my hair's in the best shape ever!
its just as good as any other ..makes your hair kinda greasey actually
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment