Friday, July 30, 2010

Which shampoo&conditioner do you think i should use for my wavy/curly hair?

hi, i have loose curls/waves and i'm trying to find shampoos/conditioners that would be good and would shape my curls because sometimes they get frizzy. and something that would make my hair shiny (but not greasy)





oh i only want brands that i could find in a drugstore, like walgreens





thanks!Which shampoo%26amp;conditioner do you think i should use for my wavy/curly hair?
I just bought Lorel Vive Pro (the one with the pearl complex its in a pink bottle). I used it for the first time today and seemed to work really well. At first i was going to let my hair air dry but i didn't feel like waiting so i blew it dry. It made my hair really light and curly and not frizzy (i did use some product though like mousse , leave in conditioner, and a shine spray).Which shampoo%26amp;conditioner do you think i should use for my wavy/curly hair?
try herbal essences no frizz shampoo. i haven't tried the conditioner, i'm still using garnier fructis curly hair conditioner. but, i noticed my hair looks soooo much better after using the herbal essences...good luck!
Hydraterma Naturals all the way! Go to HealthyHairJourney.com The site goes into amazing detail! Don't think it's just for black people, it great for caucasians too!

No comments:

Post a Comment