Friday, July 23, 2010

What shampoo, and conditioner makes ur hair VERY shiney, frizzless, and soft?

i cant seem to find a conditioner or shampoo that will make my hair shiney, soft, and frizzless and suggestions?What shampoo, and conditioner makes ur hair VERY shiney, frizzless, and soft?
I have several I like : Silk Result Shampoos/Conditioners


Biosilk Shampoos/Conditioners and serum


Nexxus Products


Cream of nature shampoos


Just to name a few, remember to switch up your shampoos every once in a while too.What shampoo, and conditioner makes ur hair VERY shiney, frizzless, and soft?
It depends on your hair type, Redken all soft/smooth down leave-in works great, i Like American crew personally, it's a guy shamp/condit that has a cool peppermint smell, but it leaves my hair almost silky with a vibrant shimmer and shine(my hair is only halfway down neck mind you)

No comments:

Post a Comment