Friday, July 23, 2010

What is the best shampoo and conditioner for my long black hair? I'm Asian...?

It depends how much you would like to spend. Because your hair is long and black it would probably benefit from a shampoo which adds shine. Lanza shampoos are quite expensive but have extracts of algae in it to give that extra shine. These shampoos are used in salons and at the college I attend and are really worth investing in.What is the best shampoo and conditioner for my long black hair? I'm Asian...?
hi asian! i'm one too ;)


i used the old herbal essences, switched to garnier fructis for awhile, and now i'm using the new herbal essences line...garnier was good, too, i just wanted to try another kind 8D i don't use conditioner, but i think HE's conditioners are fine...What is the best shampoo and conditioner for my long black hair? I'm Asian...?
I WOULD SUGGEST CREAM AND NATURE BECAUSE I KNOW IT WORKS REALLY WELL ON MY HAIR AND IT USES NATURAL HERBS. IT CAUSES GROWTH,GETS RID OF DANDRUFF AND LEAVES YOUR HAIR SMELLING EXTEMELY FRESH

No comments:

Post a Comment