Friday, July 23, 2010

Which shampoo and conditioner is the best out of these three?

BIOSILK, NEXUS AND REDKEN. I'm a 14 yr old (Asian)Korean/American girl. I get frizzy and dry hair from the moisture in the air and the sun. I also have very kinky hair which means that some strands of my hair are bent and crooked when they should be straight. please tell me which is best out of these 3 for my hair.Which shampoo and conditioner is the best out of these three?
Nexus I am black and sometimes when i use it i do not need a flat ironWhich shampoo and conditioner is the best out of these three?
Redken!! Of course :)





Try them all and see which one works best for you.
Definetelyyyy REDKEN.





Definetely!


%26lt;3
REDKIN
None of those!





The absolute best is the new brand called Organix. It has organic active ingredients and is sulfate-free so it wont dry out your hair, plus...it smells awesome! Organix has different collections for different hair types which are all amazing! You can get Organix at Target, Albertsons, Bed Bath %26amp; Beyond, Kroger, Duane Reade, Safeway, etc. You'll love it!!!





http://www.organixhair.com/
Nexus is the best out of these three





biosilk will make ur hair greasy and you will have to wash it more frequently which is bad for your hair.





Redken will leave deposits on your hair which can give you dandruff and make ur head itch





Nexus has a ph level of between 3 and 4 which is great it is also a cleansing shampoo which will leave your hair soft shiny and your scalp clean for upto 3 days depending on how oily your skin is. try to use a no wash shampoo inbetween if u have oily hair to preserve the natural oils you produce. This way you hair will be less frizzy and more FAB. Also wash ur hair in cool water this can help with frizz also.
I'd suggest Panteen. theres a new one out and its for frizziness. It works wonderful, and my step moms asian and thats also what she uses.
Redken.
i prefer redken.
REDKEN -HANDS DOWN
fool i say garnier.


its hekka bomb.
redken
Ask your beautician. They can give you the best answer.
Redken most definetley hun!! I love It!! I am 15 and I use it all of the time an dit helps my frizzies and it makes my hair look as smooth as silk!!
nexus. make sure you condition your hair, it may just lack moisture. try a deep conditioner like Garnier Fructise.
I'm not sure, but the best should have the most B Vitamin in it, that helps with hair, I personally use Millers Creek but those might work too. It comes with a:





Step I ~ shampoo


Step II ~ conditioner


Step III ~ moisturizer (keeps it from getting dry)





Body Shop Define and No Friz or anything like that from another company will help keep your hair from frizzing out. And to prevent it from drying out in the sun you need grease or caster oil. You put ALOT in if its really dry.





Grease: leave in over night but make sure to use some kind head tie or wave cap to prevent your pillow from getting dirty. Then comb your hair and rinse, condition, rinse again and dry, with low heat.





Caster oil: part your hair, put small drops at the parts and do that until the entire head is wet and has had a bit of oil on it. Leave in for a few hours until you think its enough and then rinse, rinse, condition, rinse, rinse and dry with medium heat.





That's what I use and it helps GL
they all suck the good ones are suave or pantene
Nexus.


It helped my mom restore shine. Her hair looked better after like a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment