Friday, July 23, 2010

What is a good Shampoo and Conditioner?

You can use to make your hair grow? What works best for youWhat is a good Shampoo and Conditioner?
I have for many years and have used and tried many, and still try to find one better than the one I use. That is F.L.P. (Forever Living Products) Aloe-Jojoba shampoo and Aloe-Jojoba conditioning cream.


It is not a great shampoo to use if you have colored hair, since it is a good cleanser it takes the color out in a few washes. But if you have any eczema it is the top. I also use the Aloe liquid soap. I have used both products neat in an emergency when I have a reaction with the color on my socks which cause itching and red on ankles. that is how pure the shampoo and soaps are. try that with any normal soap it will make it worse. The conditioner is even great any where on the skin, esp. after sun or like I do after I have been using auto paint, since I suffer with eczema I break out all red after I have cellulose paint on my body which I do when spraying my van. since still converting it to a motor home slowlyWhat is a good Shampoo and Conditioner?
Nioxin... HANDS DOWN





It's kidna pricey, but cancer patients use it when they are going thru chemo, it helps their hair grow back super fast... plus it smells good and tingles.





hope this helps



either dove, finesse or garnier fructis' Long and strong!


outta these three, i guess garnier fructis' long and strong would be the best option!
use either herbal essence,or tres eme, but do not use head and shoulders, that makes you hair fall out loads! hope this helped :)
Herbal Essence (Clairol)


..... Rainforest Flowers ......


Sensuously smooth.





Very nice and smell good too.
dove


and tresemme!


  • mascara makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment