Friday, July 23, 2010

Do I spend too much time cleaning off soap/shampoo/conditioner?

When I shower with shampoo/conditioner or wash my hands with liquid/normal soap, I tend to spend too much time trying to get all of the shampoo/conditioner/soap off of either my hair, body, and/or hands.





So, I'm wondering, how long does one need to spend time cleaning this stuff off of them after using these products?Do I spend too much time cleaning off soap/shampoo/conditioner?
It depends the amount of shampoo, soap, and conditioner.





For soap, I just wash it out till it doesn't feel slippery and soapy.





For shampoo, I usually rinse for 20-25 seconds. I sometimes tilt my head to the down-right or down-left to see if the hair has the white foam from shampoo.





For conditioner, since it's the biggest resource of build-up and maybe dandruff, I wash it longer than shampoo. I wash it out till the slippery feeling is gone and it takes 34 seconds.Do I spend too much time cleaning off soap/shampoo/conditioner?
you didnt say exactly how much time you spend. i feel it should take 15 minutes to do all.
With shampoo and conditioner it's really hard to say, if you have a lot of hair or really thick hair it will take longer to rinse out than for someone with little or thin hair. Rinse until you feel your hair and hands are clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment