Friday, July 23, 2010

Is Aussie Shampoo/Conditioner tested on animals?

I believe it is their practice to not test on animalsIs Aussie Shampoo/Conditioner tested on animals?
No, it is notIs Aussie Shampoo/Conditioner tested on animals?
no it is not..


it says so on the back of the bottles!
If you want to know for sure that a product isn't test on animals I can recommend Arbonne. Their products have no animal by-products and are never tested on animals. I have been using their shampoo and conditioner for about 2 weeks now and love it. I use the shampoo with tea tree oil in it. It has an earthy smell which I wasn't use to the first time, but I noticed when I got out of the shower there was no odor left. You can find it at www.wonderful.myarbonne.com Good luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment