Friday, July 23, 2010

My hair is friizzy, poofy, and kinky! what kind of shampoo and conditioner can i use that will help?

plz dont say to straighten or blow-dry cuz i dont have time to blowdry + i cant straighten with a flat iron cuz its too damaging. if u know of any good shapmoos/conditioners/treatments please help me out! thank you.My hair is friizzy, poofy, and kinky! what kind of shampoo and conditioner can i use that will help?
there is this shampoo called herbal essences straingt hair stuff i use it because my hair is like that too and also i stragten my hair so try it it is in a pink bottle \My hair is friizzy, poofy, and kinky! what kind of shampoo and conditioner can i use that will help?
silkysexyhair
twin blade
garnier fructis is AMAZING!!!!
mouse.
go to a beaty salon and then ask what they prefer but i would say straitening shampoo and conditioner and u should try spray in conditoner and use some hairspray.
I have the same hair type and the best Ive used is Redken All Soft shampoo and conditioner. The best drugstore brand I've used is Aussie.
Choose a sunsilk product that matches your hairtype, its amazing!
my hair is frizzy too. i use pantene with protein or something like that and/or biolage ultra hydrating.








i dont blowdry or straighten my hair, either.





it's straight enough and the air can dry it. =]
definetly spray in conditioner.... and use panteine ice shine shampoo and conditioner or the john frida frizz ease for perfect curls. and btw.. dont try to get it straight... curly is wonderful if thats what your natural hairs like!
So is mine! but i just use dangerously straight shampoo. but after i get out of the shower i wait an hour then blow dry my hair till IT IS COMPLETELY STRAIGHT like with absolutely no water! it makes my hair straight if that is what your going for.

No comments:

Post a Comment