Friday, July 23, 2010

What type of shampoo(& conditioner ) do you use?

Would you recommend it to others? thank youWhat type of shampoo(%26amp; conditioner ) do you use?
Bed Head ooo it smells so good and leaves your hair fresh and squeaky!What type of shampoo(%26amp; conditioner ) do you use?
Dove Therapy! Soooooooooo goooood!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dove Intense Moisture. I use the two in one conditioner and shampoo. It keeps my hair soft. And it saves time. I would recommend it.
Shaved my head so I don't have to deal with it...it's ultra-fine hair, anyway, and it just does what it wants to, regardless of what I do to it.
i use suave though it maybe cheap it really works with my hair. my hair is really oil at the top of my head but dries up so bad at the end (i know i need a hair cut) but until then suave works great
Pantene Pro V (color protection) shampoo, Herbal Essences (totally twisted) conditioner, Victoria's Secret (So Sexy) shampoo and conditioner.
Pantene Pro-V Expressions





(for Brunettes) They also have it for blonde's and red-heads.





It works great to keep your hair shiny, smooth, and brings out your natural colors. Works well on color-treated or natural hair colors!





I used it once, and I wasn't sure, but I continued using it, and my hair looks so beautiful and sooo healthy. You've gotta try it to believe it!
I use Dove. I really love it and it's not expensive.
panteen yes i would recommend it to you
any natural shampoo and conditioner without all the chemicals they put in most brands. i buy them from health food stores. really why do people put all those chemicals on thier body when it is so bad for their skin? we need to go God's natural way, not man's synthetic way! (can you tell i feel strongly about this) :)
Neutrogena triple moisture. Try it.
Well, I pretty well buy what I can afford right now. Right now, I'm using White rain fruit fortifying shampoo, the one that is supposed to make your hair stronger, and I'm using the stay in conditioner from garnier fructis. I would recommend that also. I have fine hair and I love that I can apply the leave in conditioner after I am finished shampooing and showering.
..i use a natural-based men's shampoo/conditioner for nordstrom's..its made out of peppermint and rosemary..and the menthol scent isnt for everyone..but gets the hair nice and clean..at 8oz a bottle for $20.00 each, i wouldnt recommend you buy it, unless you have a nose for menthol
Use something from a health store. I recommend Burt's Bees, because they use all natural, earth friendly ingredients that's better for you too.
Aquage


Yes, I'd recommend it--I love it!
I use placenta plus shampoo and conditioner,yes I would recommend it to others,
I use and would reccomend:


';L'oreal's Hydra Vive';
pantene pro v and yes i would
Tresemme! Definitely would recommend! I love it! Detangles my long hair.. and it makes it look great throughout the day.
I use Head and Shoulders shampoo and would recommend it to anyone else who has a dry scalp because it prevents dandruff.
I'm just a kid and I swim alot, so I use loreal for kids. As for conditioner, I use Suave
herbal essebces. great smell!
Flex extra body....works so good I don't need conditioner. Revlon makes it and it's the best shampoo I've ever used.





Even has the Edna good housekeeping seal of approval!
I use Pantene during the summer and would recommend it. I used to use Vidal Sassoon but I think that they stopped making it.
I use Dove, seperate shampoo and conditioner, the one for really dry hair. It works great, doesn't weigh my hair down but helps to calm it a little bit, especially the conditioner. I've also used Garnier Fructis Fortifying shampoo and conditioner and it also worked really well. Definitely would recommend these.
Carol's Daughter.





It is all natural
Bed Head Moisture Maniac/no conditioners
avon

No comments:

Post a Comment