Friday, July 23, 2010

Whats the best shampoo/conditioner for my hair?

i have very fine,blonde hair. I have highlights, so it is color treated, and i do straighten it on a regular basis just to lock in shine...because it is naturally pretty straight. I want it to look more thick! its about an inch past my shoulder and im growing it out. I WANT IT TO LOOK


THICKER! Does anyone have recommondations for a good shampoo/conditioner?


thanks :)Whats the best shampoo/conditioner for my hair?
shampoo and conditioner won't thicken your hair, no matter what they advertise.


you need to style your hair using a root lifting mousse.


after your shower, when your hair is damp put a little of the mousse in your hand and massage it into all of the roots. followed by blowdrying your hair upside down. ;]





if you're really set on just using shampoo + conditioner, i can recommend using herbal essences hydrolicious, the purple one or the orange one. they smell so delightful! like candy... hehe :]Whats the best shampoo/conditioner for my hair?
I have coloured hair and i find that sunsilk colour lock shampoo and conditioner is the best i have ever used, theyr'e 拢2 per bottle and as well as shampoo and conditioner they do other products for coloured hair also.


http://www.sunsilk.com/Landing.aspx


The link above takes you to the official site. Just choose where you are from-either america, canada or europe and it gives you prices. Hope i helped. :D x

No comments:

Post a Comment