Friday, July 23, 2010

What is a good shampoo and conditioner?

for getting straight hair and no frizz?What is a good shampoo and conditioner?
SAVE = Herbal Essences Hydration (the blue bottles) OR Any Aussie Shampoo and Conditioner ~ Both smell soo nice!


SPEND = Redken Smooth down (you would also need the serum/heat protector for full effect) ~ Leaves hair soft and full of bounce :)


SPLURGE = Any Biolage products ~ SUPER soft hair, quite nice smell!





I reccomend Herbal Essences Hydration Shamp/Cond and Aussie 3 Minute Mirical Conditioner, I also use Redken Smooth Down serum, my hair is sooo healthy! :)What is a good shampoo and conditioner?
I really enjoy Herbal Essances. They come in soo many different kinds and smells. I use ';hello hydration because i'm in the sun alot. but i used to use volumizing ones and long hair ones to help with split ends. They have impressed me, and they make your hair smell good all day long!!!





bonus: they have fun questions on the back (just make sure to get the same shampoo and contitioner or the answers won't match up with the questions)
I have thin, long brown hair. I always use herbal essences. It makes your hair shiny and silky, I love it! Right now I use a herbal essence shampoo and conditioner, 'long term relationship'.
Aussie's Moist Shampoo and Conditioner. Even though it doesnt say it will help with straight hair, it does. It will leave your hair straight, soft, and smelly good! :)
Aussies hair collection is so good!


It has one that gives you sleek straight hair too


and it smells great and keeps your hair in tip top condition!


x
herbal essenses or Sunsilk.
I love Nexus. It smells really good, and if you have damaged or dry hair it makes it smooth and healthy. I love it! :)
all head and shoulder products
Tresemme!!! I luv it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment